For nominating in any of our category or multiple ones, please click on this below button
- Submit your entry form online.
- Your entry will be checked and vetted to ensure your nomination qualifies for the selected category/s.
- Nominees will be published when voting opens and they may announce their nomination/s and begin any marketing campaigns.
What You Get
Successful applicants will receive the Nominee Package, which includes the following digital products:
- India Cargo Awards - Nominee Certificate
- India Cargo Awards - Vote For Us Button
- India Cargo Awards - Vote For Us Web Banners
Rules for Entry
- All entries must be Cargo products that serve the public or the industry.
- Your business is eligible to enter if it has been operational in its recent form for at least 12 months at the time of applying.
- If your entry relates to a specific project, it must have been completed and fully implemented at the time of applying.
- Any internet or technology products must have been operational for at least 12 months at the time of applying.
- India Cargo Awards retains the right to disqualify entries.
- All Entry Forms must be completed in English.
- Entries must reach India Cargo Awards by the published closing dates.
- Only complete entries will be considered.
- Entries must be submitted online.
- Once received, all entry forms and supporting documents become the property of India. Cargo Awards and no returns of such material will be made. India Cargo Awards will not be held responsible if such documents are lost or damaged.
- The decision of India Cargo Awards will be final and can-not be challenged in any court of law.
- Done for the encouragement and there by taking Cargo industry to the next level.
- You can create another category for nominations.
Eligibility for new category: If there are less than 5 nominations in a category and have not received a minimum number of votes that category becomes null & void.
How it works
India Cargo Awards supports, promotes and develops Indian cargo industry by identifying and rewarding excellence and inspiring its practitioners to continuously raise the standards of their product and service offering and there by taking India Tourism to the next level.
India Cargo Awards runs and governs a comprehensive programme across a range of awards developed to recognise the industry's most vital sectors and product offerings.
Awards are presented across two tiers: "North & East" and "West & South".
The annual final shortlist of nominees in each regional category is reached via the following criteria:
- Voted and approved self-nominations
- Voted and approved India Cargo Awards commendations